PLM Consultants, Mumbai, India
You will be collaborating together with our clients & other solution architects to understand the business requirements & will be involved in the full life cycle of solution development including
- Developing new or enhancing existing design artifacts
- Developing and testing of application components
- Implementing application components
- Providing technical analysis support to the client
- Training and leading a team of software developers.
It is essential that you understand our clients’ business requirements and the technical solution needed to support these requirements. Crucial for the position is a genuine interest in continuously developing the technical knowledge of the products and methodologies of the software development and system implementations, and the ability to synthesize and create complex technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Strong experience in the development of web based solutions using Java, JSP, XML, XSLT, etc. Preferred Skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication and client-facing consulting skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, high integrity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive projects and teams
- Experienced in working with complex systems in various customer environments
- Familiar with Agile development
- Experience of PLM (preferably Matrix One/ENOVIA) or ERP systems integration
- Experience with Apache Tomcat
- Experience with Oracle and/or DB2 databases.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits program.