TechniaTranscat provides clients with tools and knowledge to make their Product Lifecycle Management easy. We are a strategic partner to more than 4000 industrial companies worldwide who are using our solutions for creating and managing product information throughout the entire product lifecycle.
To expand our development team of COINS and VISI software we are looking for a medior software developer to join our team. For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and be a part of a global team.
A function with many responsibilities regarding the design, implementation and testing of our software. TechniaTranscat Benelux has an informal and open culture, with fun at work being of immense importance. We are driven and passionate. Teamwork is important. But personal development and growth is of greater value. Our office is located in a rural location on the estate of castle Ter Horst, Loenen, Gelderland
A very diverse and versatile function in a growing professional organisation. Good primary and secondary working conditions.
You will be responsible for the implementation and testing of our products alfamail and CBIS, and the correct and adequate communication of progress of work. The following activities are part of the tasks of a medior software developer.
- Share knowledge with the lead software developer about technology / frameworks to be used;
- Review a technical design developed by a lead software developer (based on functional specification and preconditions);
- Ensure that the work from the sprint backlog (work items / tasks) conforms to the technical design.
- Write source code (based on a technical design);
- Document source code, algorithms, etc.;
- Make the right breakdown in components so the code is suitable for various tests and deployment scenarios;
- Maintain existing software;
- Improve existing software;
- Integrate multiple components into a working product.
- Write unit tests;
- Set up load, scalability and performance test environments, and write (result) reports about it;
- Provide feedback towards other software developer(s) and the product manager about the results and, if necessary, create and add incidents for improvement to the product backlog.
- Provide 2nd / 3rd line support for (internal or external) customers, in collaboration with the support department;
- Analyse the root cause, and provide feedback to the product manager (in order to carry out future improvements).
- Monitor developments in the software development world, evaluate actively relevant developments and communicate these evaluations with the product manager;
- Participate in pre-studies on technical solutions.
As a person, you are analytic and someone who get things done. You are a team player in the sense that you share your knowledge and can learn from others. You are communicative and solution oriented person hungry for new challenges.
TechniaTranscat - the # 1 knowledge company in PLM. With our expertise in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), we help organisations to transform vision into value. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries like Life Sciences, Automotive, Travel, Retail, Offshore, Telecom, Fashion and Food & Beverage.
We serve over 4,000 customers worldwide, including 43 listed in Fortune 500. TechniaTranscat is part of Addnode Group, listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, visit www.techniatranscat.com.
TechniaTranscat Benelux is an integral part of TechniaTranscat. The Benelux branch includes the development team of our innovative COINS and VISI software. The focus for these services and products is on organisations in the industry Civil Infrastructure. The portfolio consists of our own products: alfamail & CBIS.
Do you recognise yourself in the above profile and are you interested in this challenge?
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.