Abaqus - Introduction to Abaqus Standard / Explicit / CAE
This course is a comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of Abaqus. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems, submit and monitor analysis jobs and view simulation results using the interactive interface of Abaqus.
No previous knowledge of Abaqus is required, but some basic knowledge of finite elements and continuum mechanics is desirable. Also, some familiarity with interactive modeling is helpful but not required.
The following products are covered by this seminar:
Abaqus/CAE, Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit.
The course covers the following topics:
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Static and dynamic
- Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity.
- Loads and constraints
- Modeling contact
- Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem
- Feature-based modeling, parts and assemblies
- Working with CAD geometry and imported meshes
- Mesh generation techniques
- Creating, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing simulation results
- Restarting an analysis
- Introduction approach and strategies
At the moment this course is not planned for any dates. If you are interested, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org