Webinar: Multiscale Material Modeling with Abaqus and 3DEXPERIENCE
At their smallest scales, all materials possess different types of microstructure which ultimately dictate their effective stress-strain response when considered at the larger scale of engineering components. Multiscale material modeling bridges the gap between microscale structural simulation and effective material behavior.
- Recent developments in modeling methods - Mean-Field Homogenization (MFH) and Finite Element Representative Volume Element (FE-RVE) that are used for multiscale material modeling in Abaqus and 3DEXPERIENCE
- Demonstration of workflows for which these technologies can power new types of realistic simulation
Who should attend the eSeminar?
- Engineers working with the following:
- Chopped-fiber plastic injection molded components
- Lattice structures
- Corrugated or sandwich-panel structures
- Anything for which material microstructure plays a critical role
- Material scientists
- Academic researchers
Tuesday, July 31st, 2018 - 7:30 am (MESZ)
Dr. Dwarak Krishnan,
Technical Specialist SIMULIA, Dassault Systèmes